27 Jul 2014

Disaster! (Story Update)

Sigh...well, I gave myself a month off to get ahead with the writing. A few days after I completed the writing of the next story, "The Trees of Cologne", my five year old PC decided to stop working. As of yet I don't know whether I can recover the data which means that "Cologne" has now been lost.

I cannot bring myself to write the whole thing again, so instead I have quickly started writing "Before the Dawn" in it's place. The story was originally dropped due to the month long gap and me having to lose a story. Should I ever get hold of "Cologne" again, I'll publish the entire thing in one go as a "missing story" as, although the story doesn't have a massive impact on the ongoing narrative of series 3, it does have some nice moments with Tylaya trying to fix the problems with her and Maxus's relationship with the Doctor.

So, coming in August it will be "Before the Dawn" followed by, in September, "The Curse of Nosferatu".

No comments:

Post a Comment